Ottawa Family Cinema memberships provide discounts at all regular shows and most special presentations at the Cinema. There are several types of memberships available:
| Membership Type || Regular (1 Year) Cost || Trial (1 Month) Cost |
| A family membership includes all the immediate family members (grandparents, parents and their children only). || $30.00 || $10.00 |
| A single membership is for an individual person. || $15.00 || $5.00 |
| A group membership is for organized groups and schools who want to purchase tickets in bulk. || contact us for details |
Terms and Conditions
- Memberships are not transferable.
- Memberships expire based on the date you purchase them (1 year or 1 month). Prior to September 1, 2016 they were tied to a membership season (September to May).
- Management reserves the right to revoke all membership privileges and refuse admission for misuse of a membership.
- Memberships take effect at the time of purchase. They cannot be dated in the future.
- You can renew your membership up to 90 days before it expires. The time remaining will be carried forward.
- Tickets purchased before buying a membership cannot be retroactively discounted.
- Memberships cannot be "suspended", and credit is not given for time when the Cinema is closed over the summer.
To purchase a membership
- If you have been a member previously: Login and order a membership
- If you are a new member: Create an account, login to your new account, then follow the instructions to place your order.
- You can also see us in person at the show to register or renew your membership.